Keeping with the popular

Digital

So, I unfortunately have to apologize to the community. I made a decision earlier this week to transition from our current community platform to a new one. I thought it was good idea, however it became very clear I was wrong relatively early.

For the time being, I have reverted back to this platform, which we will stay in. IF you changed your password to something new on the new platform, you can use your older password here.

Oh nice! Thanks for changing back. I'm sure you thought long before making the switch in the first place so it's hard to have to go back, but I am glad to have my adoptables back at the least. And I do like the games directory too. Of course I would of learned to navigate the new one eventually but it IS nice to know where things are again.

43 minutes ago, Kesstryl said:

After trying the new version yesterday, I do have to say I like this one much better, and yes I am happy to have my adoptables back!  I'll try to contribute more or buy a custom adoptable every now and then to help offset that $170 yearly cost.

The yearly cost isn't a terrible thing, and completely manageable and budgeted. The best gift any of our members could give is to contribute in the form of posting in topics, creating them, or continuing to help build this wonderfully supportive community :) 

Just now, Digital said:

The yearly cost isn't a terrible thing, and completely manageable and budgeted. The best gift any of our members could give is to contribute in the form of posting in topics, creating them, or continuing to help build this wonderfully supportive community :) 

I think the adoptables were a little more popular than you anticipated :D  Seriously, the layout and look of the current site is much better than what I saw yesterday, and to me it's easier to navigate.  The games list page is really nice too.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Kesstryl said:

I think the adoptables were a little more popular than you anticipated :D  Seriously, the layout and look of the current site is much better than what I saw yesterday, and to me it's easier to navigate.  The games list page is really nice too.

I believe they have definitely won the popular feature vote, which makes me feel good considering I coded it all myself.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2017 at 7:31 PM, Digital said:

I believe they have definitely won the popular feature vote, which makes me feel good considering I coded it all myself.

@Digital I am sorry for being the dissenting voice on the new change. Its just I have seen so many with that type of interface and I usually only see that type of layout if a website has expired. Thats kind of why it scared me.

Edited by Boltgreywing
Wanting to add a tag.