Looking for Feedback?

Boltgreywing

Are you referring to your new video upload section?

It's a neat concept I haven't seen before, though not sure I would have any particular use for it myself. Are the videos directly hosted on your site and viewed using your sites bandwidth? I could see that being expensive so that might be something to keep in mind. 

I think the general idea of being able to upload any creative endeavors to the site is an interesting concept and may appeal to more artistic people.

10 hours ago, Anoua said:

Are you referring to your new video upload section?

It's a neat concept I haven't seen before, though not sure I would have any particular use for it myself. Are the videos directly hosted on your site and viewed using your sites bandwidth? I could see that being expensive so that might be something to keep in mind. 

I think the general idea of being able to upload any creative endeavors to the site is an interesting concept and may appeal to more artistic people.

@Anoua: I am.

All the videos will be hosted directly from my website but only two formats will be allowed. Mp4 and Ogv files as they are the only html5 allowed files that function with multiple browsers. I figured that I'd like to provide it as free for creative endevors as well as a place to help sponsor other petsites. I heard a lot of talk at how bad youtube is and so I decided to develop my own video section to be a lot more user friendly.