The BIG list of Pet / Sim Sites

Digital

Wulves (www.wulves.com) is another one! I had completely forgotten about this one. I had bought an alpha membership when the game first came out, and unfortunately I don't think the game has been worked on much recently. Which is a shame, because you can tell there was a LOT of time put into the artwork.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

@Noromtigel
I've got confirmation about the situation with ClanHeart from the owner and it's a bit more complicated than it first seems, I wouldn't go as far to say as it should be shutdown but it might eventually come to that. I'll put it on the new list that it's In Development but currently in Hiatus mode.

@Mortain
This will be fixed once I'm finishing sorting out the new list contents.
hank you for bringing this to my attention! :)

@Bravefoot
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that?
I hope you don't mind me asking, but is there any specific reason for it being shut down?

12 hours ago, Martyn said:

@Noromtigel
I've got confirmation about the situation with ClanHeart from the owner and it's a bit more complicated than it first seems, I wouldn't go as far to say as it should be shutdown but it might eventually come to that. I'll put it on the new list that it's In Development but currently in Hiatus mode.

@Mortain
This will be fixed once I'm finishing sorting out the new list contents.
hank you for bringing this to my attention! :)

@Bravefoot
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that?
I hope you don't mind me asking, but is there any specific reason for it being shut down?

The co-owner is unfortunately having health issues and other real life priorities, bless her, so they decided to shut it down

• 6 months later...

Please add Mythodreas.com

We are currently still in beta but making strides...so many changes yet to come new layout though and interactions are a thing. While we are under maintenance from the 15th to the 18th while our developer/Alchemist works her magics we are still open to registration and I personally accept each and every member. After our beta period, hopefully not much longer, registration will be automated.

• 1 month later...