Celestial Equine

Vix

Celestial Equine is a browser-based fantasy equine SIM for all ages! Basic game-play is completely free, but upgraded features are available in our special Cash Shop. Players can create their own fantasy horses, register them in clubs, compete in shows, battle, and breed to create unique genetics + register their own breeds. Celestial Equine features 18 unique worlds, which are unlocked through game-play. Each world houses unique breeds, shops, clubs, competitions, mini games, and more! With so many interesting features, players can choose to focus on a single game-play aspect, or attempt to master multiple areas of the game! Whether a player is interested in breeding unique genetics, playing mini-games, or winning competitions, Celestial Equine users are sure to be amazed! Interested in trying out Celestial Equine for yourself? Create your own free account today and start playing today!

Check out a few of our favorite breeds!

Mistlae.pngzambanii.pngSkarul.pnggavrieel.png

Click here to register!

View full game

Thank you, @Bravefoot!

Production has been a LONG and bumpy road, but I feel like we have finally turned the corner and have more completed work than remaining work. Fingers crossed that we can get this project tested and opened alpha by the new year!

Side note - where did 2017 go? YIKES!

23 hours ago, Vix said:

Thank you, @Bravefoot!

Production has been a LONG and bumpy road, but I feel like we have finally turned the corner and have more completed work than remaining work. Fingers crossed that we can get this project tested and opened alpha by the new year!

Side note - where did 2017 go? YIKES!

That sounds great! I wish you the best of luck!

And LOL, 2017 DID go pretty fast ?