Digital

Show off what you are working on

aquillops.gif.98f007dcc23b77f1fa4aa41de1929e9a.gifdakota.gif.0f6f8b1885a7523b7a7faf3a585c5b30.gifutah.gif.76543c252fadf0887e5da2a7a6ffa3a8.gif

Working on these guys' animations for a survival/crafting style game. First time doing animations. So tedious! Still need to make improvements to these over time.

In order: Aquillops, Dakotaraptor, and Utahraptor. 

Edited by ToyOwlet
  • Like 1
  • Star Quality 2
  • Love It! 4

Flupa
LV 5

I've been working on a couple different things recently. 

The first is a full illustration for a client of a banner like image with their critter working in a forge and the second is a set of items for a different client for their game.

Lots of work, but so far thinking it's turning out quite well thus far :3

1205558867_fullillustrationforonyxevawip2.thumb.png.ccfd17dc2cf91a2bb8889ecf6e212071.png273486890_madameitemex1.png.553b4aea9f4c3c5f281397fcd73a25f8.png

• Like 1
  • Hot Stuff 1
  • Love It! 2

Fiocco
LV 8

Finished my first npc for my game 😄 I did some modifications from the sketch bit to the final piece, I kept on changing my mind on a lot of things 😩

82CB9343-EC02-4F20-8302-AF67D54D6D0C.png

29460020-B52C-4F4E-9AF9-FC275698E5C8.png

• Love It! 1

I built a tiny app called George that scans messages in my game and alerts a moderator to any bad words.

Right now it just outputs the alert in the console, but eventually it'll tie in to a web-based tool that moderators can use to observe a real-time stream of messages and take action on them.

George console output.png

Edited by The Dark Lord
  • Great Idea 1

Unknown
LV 3

I've been trying to work on my sim's breed art and put its recode on pause. I'm not fantastic at horses, but I used to be a LOT worse xD This one is the American Cream Draft and I have about 13 more breeds I've started sketches for but haven't finished yet.I also plan on making a few item bases with interchangeable pieces so I don't need to draw the same item a million times :D I'll post that when I'm done.

American_Cream_Draft_pv.pngThere's also this chest that I've drawn to replace a donation item called "Mystical Sugar Cubes." Currently, they're a bunch of cute little shapes, but I had a great idea of having them in a fancy little box, stacked neatly inside. I'll be sketching the cubes by hand instead of using straight lines like how I did with the box to give them a more organic and natural look (because the story that I've made for them is they're created by the local wizard that lives in our town xD).

Mystical_Sugar_Cubes.png

I'll update when these are finished and when I work on something new ^-^

I've completed the American Cream! :D

American_Cream_Draft_pv.png

Edited by Shinobu
Added another image!
  • Like 2
  • I Approve 1

I'm not really much of a designer, but I spent today working on a basic clean layout for Watchtower, my game's moderation tool. It's also mobile responsive.

H3CJHYA.png

yk0s53M.png

• Like 1

Bolti
LV 5

Holy cow @WinterBlues !!! It's been a while since I checked on much around this forum, but there is so much detail and clarity packed in those latest illustrations you posted compared to what I remember from your already polished work just a few months ago! I know it can be hard to see the improvement you want from yourself, but believe me, you're doing it! High quality professional stuff right there 👌👀

Those are fantastic as always @jakdacrowe!! Your work is always so pleasing to look at with a surprising amount of energy ❤️ 

Edited by Pepper-Head
  • Thanks 1
  • Love It! 1

Whilst I didn't create this, I'd like to show off one of the pets I'm releasing for my game NeverHeroes:

tumblr_inline_phs1bfLpJs1wntr55_500.png

Don't have a name for this guy yet, any suggestions haha?

You can see more variations of him here on my development blog: https://neverheroesgame.tumblr.com/

I'm going to get some markings made next for customization and then create a demo of my pet generator/breeding simulator to show off different versions.

Unknown
LV 0

Here are some adoptables we sold recently!! We're doing a fun little thing where we have a certain theme for these new adopt sets, which we're calling series 1. The first was the sweets set, and the second recent one was the plants set.

For these we have 1 taller bipedal design, 1 quadruped design, and 1 squishy bipedal design. We've also thrown in some pets for goals during the auction, so those have been fun to come up with as well!! ✨

set2.png

cafe.png

• Like 2
  • Love It! 1
  • I Approve 1

Unknown
LV 1

Messed with same of the Chibi Bases they had on Furvilla.
So here's what I got for my villagers so far.

josiah_chibi400.pngscarborough_chibi400.pngthynerson_chibi400.pngveldt_chibi400.pngjak_chibi400.png

Edited by jakdacrowe
  • Like 3

Unknown
LV 1

HI I've been doing avatar icons for some people in the last... what, 3 days?
Here's what I've done so far!

sae_icon300.pngjanny_icon300_2.png
luckyclaw_icon300_2.pnggalaxtea_icon300.png
crunchypuff_icon300.pngluckyclaw_icon2_300.png

• Like 1
  • Love It! 1

I've got two new pets to show off that have been completed! I've been having so much fun with my pet customisation system for these two. Here are their original bases/designs without markings:

tumblr_plowewiGaB1xh79alo1_500.pngtumblr_plowewiGaB1xh79alo2_500.png

Check out more on my Tumblr: https://neverheroesgame.tumblr.com/

Slowly getting more and more art assets done!

• Like 3

Unknown
LV 1

Back with more icons!

kaevon_icon300.pngaliceclawford_icon300.png
ikbeanie_icon300.pngramorgi_icon300_2.png
bilou_icon300.pngjellybeep_icon300.png
aarav_icon300.pngoikeo_icon300.png

Edited by jakdacrowe
mashed Submit too early lol
  • Like 2

Peppermint
LV 12

The expressions on those icons, love them!

• Like 1

Testing out a plushie crafting feature in projectpetsite. factory3.png.0ced4bc07cedafc018ace4de70ab32cf.png