Digital

Show off what you are working on

Unknown
LV 3

I just finished doing a digital painting of a character I had gotten on Deviant Art. c:

Spoiler

DVKSMkOVQAAF8Ec.jpg

It could be better. c:

• Like 4

Unknown
LV 4

Working on some class art for Auratus Ghoti now that programming is getting back under way. Here are the three elemental versions of the shapeshifting dragon class and the basic starting version

deathdragon200.png

firedragon 200.png

water dragon 200.png

basic dragon demo 200.png

Edited by ilrak
Had to change file sizes - Oops!

I'm working on a human avatar base for the open marketplace. There will be several premade feature options, several hair options that would work for both male and female avatars. I may make some basic clothing items, but it all depends on what the demand is like. I have to figure out how I'm going to color things first. Not sure if I should go for a more basic shading look or something a little more painterly, maybe I'll do both. Each feature comes with multiple adjustable layers for maximum customization. Here's a preview of a hair, Lip, Nose and Eye combo.

hkfhfk.png

Edited by atomicdrawls
  • Like 4

Bolti
LV 6

DUz3YdZW4AUILXh.jpg

danastreetprogress.png.b20b7849987206ffccdaf4943860ebd9.png

Been working on an 80's themed lesbian story with my partner! She's been writing and I've been working on art. Right now it's mostly to fill my portfolio, but it would be really fun to develop this into a short graphic novel!

Now that I've finally finished the lines, it's onto the flats and shading :D

• Like 1
  • Star Quality 2

Unknown
LV 4

Working on some sample layouts for my programmer. So far I have a sample layout for school screens for the players of the Water Lettuce Forest and Shallows factions.

Spoiler

5a7f87732072b_responsivelayoutnewwaterlettuceforest.png.ecad5685e4476c0a940316b3fbb7f02e.png

5a7f87a869d91_responsivelayoutnew.png.26a34b3254d8304355a3f283e1ee2680.png

Not sure what I'm drawing this for. Something to sell I guess??? Once I get the anatomy and stuff hashed out, of course.

alpha_by_reviro-dc2s6un.png

• Like 3
  • Love It! 3

Faelite
LV 5
5 hours ago, dracula said:

Not sure what I'm drawing this for. Something to sell I guess??? Once I get the anatomy and stuff hashed out, of course.

alpha_by_reviro-dc2s6un.png

I seriously love your work Dracula!! You produce such amazing quality!

Unknown
LV 4

Creating new art for some breeds in Auratus Ghoti

Spoiler

Old Female Oranda Art:

white.png.ac094c4d1a4fe604003ba68090bd2a43.png

New Female Oranda Art (showing white basic body color, gold basic fin color, and a red cap marking)

5a80d722ed9d9_capdemo.png.3f4de8ac0ff9fb99ac1200c9ead8f0c3.png

Next up, I'll be working on the male Oranda art

Got a few to put up here. Been away for a while trying to get university finished! Trying to work on my concept art - so making environments, characters and 'stories'. Got a few more but I will try not to spam ^-^

ellie-cooper-frontconcept.jpg?1518458376ellie-cooper-wolfpiece-recovered-by-lantellie-cooper-abandoned.jpg?1516304795ellie-cooper-concept1.jpg?1518185642

• Like 5
  • Love It! 3

Unknown
LV 4

Just finished all of the art for a possible premium currency marking (Only for one gender of one breed so far).

Spoiler

5a8b8918a6e32_diamonddemosfemale.thumb.png.fb87a753e1e42634ebaaf68660fff2c1.png

• Like 1

Working on this - I'm helping to run a kaiju convention in the UK this autumn, this is going to be a promotional thing for a competition!

kaijuconpetition2.png

• Like 2
  • Star Quality 2

Unknown
LV 1

Working on this at the moment. ~
A Private commission of a merman playing fetch the pebble with an otter!
image.thumb.png.8ec5f4e8dd080fe3a02c5e8156a911e3.png

Unknown
LV 4

Did a pair of demos of having at least 4 markings instead of just 3 (Changing how markings and colors work since goldfish tend to be a little more random looking in their markings in real life). I think I kind of like having the colors and markings be like this since it give players more variety. Using females of two of the breeds since most of their marking art for Alpha is finished

Spoiler

Female Common Goldfish

Base color: Blue

Marking 1: Blue Gradient

Marking 2: Silver Diamond

Marking 3: Red Fins

Marking 4: 12 point.

5a90a3ebdea07_4markingdemo350.png.2437d9babdc3269b59239929c9e19b92.png

Female Oranda

Base color: Copper

Marking 1: Copper Gradient

Marking 2: White fins

Marking 3: Red Cap

Marking 4: 12 point

5a90a3df36728_4markingdemo350.png.f5dda50d5f1761c82a140be6335e584d.png

• Like 2
  • Love It! 1

28783341_10216352204346503_8580585530168Work in progress - Charlie the 'Knitting Fish'. Who knits with his front claws in the ocean lol 

• Like 1
  • Love It! 3

Vineyard
LV 2

Took me a while to remember I haven't posted art here in a while.
Not gonna post everything, but I'm this here.
insanity_overlayBIG.png

• Love It! 1

Unknown
LV 4

Last night, I worked on a marking that might be the true first premium currency marking since Diamond is going to take a loooong time to do. This marking would be called "Mirror Scale" and would be a base changing marking, making the fish look more like a Mirror scale goldfish. I'm working on how other markings that are in progress will work with this one.

Spoiler

5aca710eb9e2e_mirrorscale.png.fe1c5b6d4cd2112c8c0b6d1cda0d840d.png

Unknown
LV 4

Just redid an old background for The Shallows Zone (Which all of the zones are now broken up so this has become the new starting area, Terra Cotta

Spoiler

The old background:

5acd401911c45_theshallows.png.8b4ecf7d7aad37848cc2e46ee2f77961.png

The New background:

terracotta.thumb.png.fe35c153c0cd013922a2dbc3e98256ee.png

Flupa
LV 5

5acff43e256e8_10fishpreviewforCarl.png.d35f5f5bdb96b4f66511f44e001097ba.png

Been working on various things, but after a couple years, was picked up again for some work on a rather graphicless game at the moment. I did some art for it those couple years back, but not till recently did this game pick back up and here I am. 

Here are some most recently completed fish items for this hero themed game.

• Like 6

Still working on this and trying to decide if I wanna go purely realistic or add a touch of fantasy

alpha_by_reviro-dc9u2no.png

• Like 3
  • Love It! 1

Tanner
LV 7

Deleted

Edited by Cadence

Tanner
LV 7

I finally have a video capture setup done for my work table, so I can now take timelapse videos and more while I draw. Here's the latest video I posted on my Facebook Art Page : 

Unknown
LV 4

So, I've been working on my pixel artwork skills and would like some constructive criticism and critiques if you wouldn't mind.  I am showing the original artwork I started with and then the 128 x128 and 64 x 64 versions I did.  :bashful:

Bunny1-963x1280-Original.png

Bunny1-128x128-Pixel.png

Bunny1-64x64-Pixel.png

Doll-615x640-Original.png

Doll-124x124-Pixel.png

Doll-64x64-Pixel.png

EvilPumpkin1-828x1280-Original.png

EvilPumpkin1-128x128-Pixel.png

EvilPumpkin1-64x64-Pixel.png

EvilPumpkin2-910x1080-Original.png

EvilPumpkin2-128x128-Pixel.png

EvilPumpkin2-64x64-Pixel.png

Fox-942x852-Original.png

Fox-128x128-Pixel.png

Fox-64x64-Pixel.png

Robot-584x827-Original.png

Robot-128x128-Pixel.png

Robot-64x64-Pixel.png

VoodooDoll-549x640-Original.png

VoodooDoll-128x128-Pixel.png

VoodooDoll-64x64-Pixel.png

• Like 1

Tanner
LV 7

I added a few photos the illustrations I have been working on...

Have been pretty busy with work, and also getting an Etsy page up for the business I own with my partner. :) Craft fair season is starting (or already started tbh) and we are trying to get our online stores up and running before the big rush! We do mostly woodworking and stuff, but for kitchenware accessories and gifts/souvenirs. I dont do digital art a lot anymore. I do a lot more engravings now which means I use Illustrator to design vector images and scale them for the machine.

It's a lot of tweaking to make sure things turn out well, but I absolutely love the work we're in.

Everything that we have been making are made recycled materials, which we source locally. The business idea was one we had in uni and we finally made it work last year, and this is our second year now, trying to grow and scale it. I'm pretty happy I get to put my design skills from the pet site era to good use working on designs, web dev, marketing, photography, etc... But yeah it's a lot of work, and figuring out things as they go along, haha.

Here's the page if anyone is interested and would like to help us share the link and information about what we do. :)

ab1.png (vector image for engraving)

esty_van.jpg  (finished product)

Edited by Cadence

A basic run cycle for a little infinite runner game I'm working on <:

tumblr_pa8xmeqPjI1vlam1ko3_250.gif

Edited by Coroax
  • Like 1

little demon
LV 11

painting a galaxy cat . with watercolor and gouache, well tried too. :P any tips on how to make it better?

20180726_165529.jpg