Artist for Hire - Koafox

A bit about me

I am a full time freelance programmer and artist. I have a long history drawing for pet sims looking for realistic or semi-realistic styles and have open availability to take on both large and small projects both on a short-term or long-term basis. I have 3 years of schooling in game design and am capable of doing spriting and tilesheets as well as illustrations. I also have experience with animations. I'm very flexible with pricing and am willing to work with reasonable budgets.

Pricing

I accept USD via paypal

Pet art - Starting at $20.

Item art - $3-5 an item (must order at least 5 items)

Backgrounds - Starting at $50

Logo/Layout Design - Quoted per project

Spriting or Animation - Quoted per project

Examples

1496851697.koafox_koafox.png

forestbg_by_mirandaroberts-da8vix4.pngzug8jry_by_mirandaroberts-dasql6p.pngtumblr_nu818bBtQh1ud4in9o1_1280.pnggriffinsamples_by_mirandaroberts-d612v44valref_zpsw93schlo.png

skullkid_zps6famjqha.gifchicken_zps4qranmwc.gifsheep_zpsunxjbjuv.gifelk_zps0bravhtt.giftree1_zpsb8bf0582.pngexamp2_zps58a2de9c.giftumblr_nsoe8jsH161ud4in9o2_r1_500.gifTurkey-1_zpsa655a9c9.pngBacon-1_zpsac067f66.pngRed-Tabby-2.png

Edited by koafox
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, koafox said:

No problem! A background like that would be $50. (:

okay cool I will have to come back I funds tied up currently in the actual pets , but I am developing a pet website, and I plan to do a kickstarter or something like that to help raise funds towards the other graphics needed. Thank you for giving me a pq I am definitely interested and will be doing a budget so I can give you a better estimated time frame for when I could commission you. :3

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VelvetVixie said:

okay cool I will have to come back I funds tied up currently in the actual pets , but I am developing a pet website, and I plan to do a kickstarter or something like that to help raise funds towards the other graphics needed. Thank you for giving me a pq I am definitely interested and will be doing a budget so I can give you a better estimated time frame for when I could commission you. :3

Sounds great!

• Like 1