Does anyone have a contact for cybura?

Was told 1-2 days on 1st June. Then few hours couple days after that. Had lots of email contact since the 1st but now haven't had replies to my emails past two days. Still got fingers crossed I receive it soon. I hate being on tenterhooks waiting for this integral part of my code! I don't mind if kept updated it's when I don't get replies I worry 

Edited by Silverwulfess

4 hours ago, Silverwulfess said:

Was told 1-2 days on 1st June. Then few hours couple days after that. Had lots of email contact since the 1st but now haven't had replies to my emails past two days. Still got fingers crossed I receive it soon. I hate being on tenterhooks waiting for this integral part of my code! I don't mind if kept updated it's when I don't get replies I worry 

Well, that is concerning.

@Cybura, please respond as soon as possible. Also please refrain from pursuing any further work via these forums until you are able to handle the workload. When that time approaches, please contact me before hand. This is a measure to keep the rest of our members safe, and to provide a measure of security.

Just replied, deadline has been pushed backed since we just discussed the programming in further detail and it takes a bit more work to do what is desired. X'D

EDIT:: So it has nothing to do with the workload atm. And don't worry, I won't be taking on anymore programming jobs.

Edited by Cybura

• 3 weeks later...