Member of the Month Nominations

So, as part of a new monthly activity here, we will be having a community voted Member of the Month.

This is for May 2017.

I would like anyone who would like to nominate another member for Member of the Month, please reply here with the person you nominate and the reason why. In a few days time, we will have a vote and the Member of the Month for May 2017 will be chosen. The reward will be announced at time of voting, right now we are just getting nominations in!

Nominate someone!

Just nominate one, makes it more fun that way :P

13 hours ago, Digital said:

I would like anyone who would like to nominate another member for Member of the Month, please reply here with the person you nominate and the reason why.

And yes, please provide a reason why you are nominating them.

PS: I cannot be nominated.

Just now, Digital said:

PS: I cannot be nominated.

Damn, you got me!

There are LOADS of people I would like to nominate. It has been really hard having to decide one.....

In that case, I nominate @Aminirus because she makes a conscious effort to help others, encourages conversation by taking part in different threads and conversations, and is generally an all round nice person! :) 

Ooh great idea!

I nominate Nate for being a nice and helpful person with interesting and engaging posts. Overall a great member to have on the forum!

Edited by Hare
  • Thanks 1