IcePets.com: A Poetic Finale

TheGamingList

Valentines1gif

I hope you've gotten your fill of another (bitter)sweet Amourok, as all Amourok festivities end tonight, February 24th, at 23:59:59 Icepets Time. Heart Breaker will tuck its remaining jars away, and all Amourok items currently stocking in the I.C.E and NPC shops will retire for the year.

Full Nautical HeartFull Glimmering Heart

To help bring the Clash of Colours to a heart pounding finish, the Full Hearts of both teams are now stocking more frequently in all NPC shops (except for the Snow Jar Igloo and Port Rakor)!

Pirate Xephyr

"I grow weary of entertaining these glittery mothballs," says Halwn the Pirate Xephyr. "The open sea calls, but I have no intention of setting sail with these Fairies thinking they're the sharpest sword on deck! I just know you Pirates give it your all today."

Fairy Jakrit

"Oh, boo! Halwn is so eager to ruin the fun," says Amaryllis the Fairy Jakrit. "But I wouldn't mind knocking those Pirates down a peg or two! Keep going -- I know you Fairies will finish up strong!"

Cheese Ice CubeBook of BeautyCheese Ice Cube

Ah, there's nothing quite like the smell of fresh parch-mesan and cheese! This feta odd assortment has made itself at home this Amourok season, especially now that it brie time to vote on the Cheesiest Love Poem!

Too much? Too much.

Tales of a Misty Isles AdventurerMakoat LatteA Fairy's Tale

Book Quests are doubled February 24th, 00:00:00 to February 26th, 23:59:59! This means 20 quests will be available each day instead of the usual 10, and you will receive extra prizes for each completed quest. I'm sure Penelope would agree this is a much cosier way to get into the Amourok spirit!

Last, but certainly not least, don't forget it's almost time for...

Confetti-2.gif
MOTM.png
Confetti-1.gif

Member of the Month voting for this month is ending soon! Wherever you are in Terrafrost, don't forget to head to the nearest voting booth and cast your vote for Member of the Month (MOTM for short)! Terrafrostians can vote for up to three Users to win 100,000 IcePoints and the Member of the Month Avatar.

Member of the Month Avatar

Two winners will be chosen each month. One lucky new winner will be honoured with Yet to Win MOTM, for those who have yet to be recognised for their community contribution. Then there is the Free for All MOTM, which includes all members except Staff, for those long-time members who deserve another tip of the hat. For those who have already won MOTM, you will receive the Honoured Member Trophy.

Honoured Member Trophy

Remember!
- You cannot nominate yourself or members of Staff.
- Do not ask other Users to vote for yourself or other members.
- You may vote for up to three Users per month.
- Send your nominations here!

You can submit your vote any time during the month, and have until the end of the month to do so. Winners will be announced on the first of next month!

Confetti-2.gif

View the full article