Show off Your Custom Adoptables

Hare

Anyone who got a custom adoptable here on TGL, show them off! I'd love to see them! =D I just made my first one, he was my first adoptable, too. 

blix.png.352e7b3dafe724a67a051a0c0b85359

These are addicting. I think I'll have to get more later when I'm not totally broke lol

16 minutes ago, Digital said:

Oh, wow, your the first member to actually customize their Adoptable. I like it :D

The price was off of my head when I did it, $2.99, it can either be made to be more or less depending on what others think.

Thanks! I was expecting it to be more when I went to check it out. Even when I'm dirt broke I could go and buy one. =D

9 minutes ago, Nate said:

How does a custom adoptable work compared to a normal adoptable?

Also can we use /any/ image or does it have to be a variation of the pet it is overwriting?

I wondered more details about this too. It said it has to be the adoptable you're customizing. I know Subeta does custom pets like this too, and there's a huge thing of rules around them to make sure people don't take advantage and use customizations to like, make their pet look like some limited special other pet. Not sure what Digital wants to do but was thinking about that.

Edited by Hare

7 minutes ago, Hare said:

I wondered more details about this too. It said it has to be the adoptable you're customizing. I know Subeta does custom pets like this too, and there's a huge thing of rules around them to make sure people don't take advantage and use customizations to like, make their pet look like some limited special other pet. Not sure what Digital wants to do but was thinking about that.

Ah fair enough - perhaps @Digital could clarify? If it's any pet, then OMG I would sooooo use a picture of my Cat <3

• Haha 1

The spirit of it is to allow to do what @Hare did which was a coloration of the pet in question. The idea is minor changes to make the pet feel unique without it being completely different from what it is. Adding horns or wings are okay, making a dog a cat may be a bit much...

I could probably storm up some rules, although I really don't want to be too restrictive overall, I want it to be a fun feature.

@Nate currently nothing different outside of changing the Adoptables image to something customized.

@Digital- I have a store balance (yay, contest!!!) but before I spend it, I just want to know a little more about the custom adopts! Is it possible to get a PSD to recolor, or is it expected to just be an image we draw of the pet on our own + modifications?

Edited by Pepper-Head

• 1 month later...
On 6/2/2017 at 6:18 PM, Hare said:

I got another one :D

tiger.png.75754ccb31e5429830f4a130f574055c.png

I'll send you the cat Pepper-Head (don't know whether the dragon you wanted was the lizardly one not but I have that too). 

I know I am terribly late in responding, but absolutely love the tiger stripes!