So I've just posted 200 posts..

Nate

..and I'm quite surprised how quickly that went.  I only just joined around a Month ago and I'm already getting these kind of Milestones.

Thanks TGL for (out of no-where) becoming a significant part of my internet time :)

1 hour ago, chazerz said:

Congrats! I can't seem to think of enough stuff to say to do that lol.

Haha yep. I never even considered I would get to 10 posts..  i planned to register as a lurker, but then @Digital tagged me in the "New Member Introductions" forum and I felt kinda obligated to get involved - and I'm glad I did haha ????

14 minutes ago, Pepper-Head said:

That's awesome @Nate :star:! What's the next goal you have in mind for yourself? 

Hopefully once my last final passes by, I can catch up with you :P

That's the thing - it was never a goal I was conscious off - I don't even recall hitting 100 lol. 

Good luck catching up ??

It would be pretty cool if there was a medal for when people get to a significant milestone of posts, eg, 1,000 ??

On 5/25/2017 at 2:28 AM, chazerz said:

Congrats! I can't seem to think of enough stuff to say to do that lol.

Haha, there are plenty of topics to reply to, and more being added every day. The trick is to just participate, not really dive too deeply into the conversations, but to be part of them. You don't have to be a complete expert to contribute on any topic :) 

7 hours ago, Aminirus said:

Congrats @Nate! I think I'm not too far behind that goal myself XD

Haha yep, you're on 170 at the time of writing this. Hope you catch up soon :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, Digital said:

Haha, there are plenty of topics to reply to, and more being added every day. The trick is to just participate, not really dive too deeply into the conversations, but to be part of them. You don't have to be a complete expert to contribute on any topic :) 

Dude, seriously. You need to have the "LIKE" button on your posts cos there is so many times that I want to agree with your post but I dont have anything to add that is worth adding a reply for.

PS, or i could simply reply: <"LIKES" @Digital's post>  (lol)

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Nate said:

Dude, seriously. You need to have the "LIKE" button on your posts cos there is so many times that I want to agree with your post but I dont have anything to add that is worth adding a reply for.

I already accidentally steal the daily adoptables mini-game board, I don't need to steal the reputation board too. 

* adds removing admins from the adoptables mini-games to list.

14 hours ago, Digital said:

I already accidentally steal the daily adoptables mini-game board, I don't need to steal the reputation board too. 

* adds removing admins from the adoptables mini-games to list.

Bah, fair enough :P . Worth a try though haha

• Haha 1