Wajas: Speed Game, Happy Monday

TheGamingList

Happy Monday everyone, it is Monday right? I keep thinking it's Sunday...where did my Sunday even go? Any hoot, I am trying to get into the groove of things, so lets do a FLASH game. Speedy fast. Faster than the fastest owl (which if you didn't know, in bursts the fastest owl is the Great Horned Owl, averaging at 40 MPH when necessary). This will be for a Common Butterflies Rainbow. You must include your ID, I want to copy and go, not have to search. Failure to include your ID will result in you forfeiting your prize. You may repost if you forget, I will skip the non-ID one. What is your favorite animal, and what is a cool fact about them? I will staff only this once this is over to keep people from entering after the fact. You have until 8 AM to get in! If you miss this, worry not, I'll do another later during the day sometime this week (might be today, might not, TBD), for our not early birds.

View the full article