Survey about browser games! results are pending :)

Hello everyone!

For my university research project I would like to survey people that play browser games(games like web based vpet games, simulations etc). You guys would save my day if you filled it out. Only ages 18 and older for legal reasons.

The survey is about what browser based online games(browser games) you play, what you like and dislike about them and what kind of content you would like to see added in the future.

Survey is closed. 

I will need a few days to take a look at the data. If anyone is interested in the results let me know since I'm not sure if I should post them publically.? I've collected answers from players of nine different browser games(all virtual pet or avatar based browser games). ?

Edited by st4nn1s
  • Like 1

I've filled it out :) Reading over some of the questions really made me think of the audio book I'm going through right now (and almost done).  It's called "Actionable Gamifications" - more specially it's all about Octalysis.

I'm not 100% sure what your paper is on, but it may help glean some insight.

• Like 1