Wajas: Monthly Items

TheGamingList

Hey Everyone! Hope youre all having a great weekend so far! The sun is actually out today and it's been a little warmer.. Hopefully we'll finally be in some real spring weather here. (It keeps snowing, darn it!)  I bring you news of Monthly Items for May... Fruit and Vegetables! Wajas has been around for sometime and I realized... We dont have that many fruits and vegetables!  Soo this update is focused on that - You can find them in the Leaf Exchange .. and Bonus Barn has the FRUIT MONSTROSITY. Dun dun dunnnnn. Not as magical as our previous updates but I think these items can be really helpful for various dress up themes. I hope you guys like them none-the-less! Also! The Seadragon Crate has 36 new dragons added to it. They're based off previously made dragons that I got behind on. Two of the holiday ones are still available in my Etsy if youre interested in bringing a tangible Seadragon into your home! If you are the owner of the physical

View the full article