Wajas: Social Media FAQ and Tips / Tricks and Answer Keys

TheGamingList

Good morning all you beautiful folks! While going over all of the contests from Halloween on Social Media, I realized there was a lot of misc questions, so I figured it might be time to do a Social Media FAQ and Guide post. On top of posting here with it, I am going to be posting the images for the guide on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Trying to cover all my bases just to ensure everyone sees it. I am also posting here to provide a text version for those who need one. Twitter and Instagram both have massive character limits that my rambling often exceeds. Additionally, here's the answers for some of the contests: I nabbed one that was 100% correct from the submissions, so if this looks familiar, it's because it's yours. Crossword Puzzle Word Find Answer for Math Game: 12 (if you want to know how...ask Bluee) Now, on to the fun guide bits! Posted are the images I used on SM to cover everything. Like I said, SM has a character limit, so imag

View the full article