Wajas: FLASH GAME:

TheGamingList

Hello, hello all my late nighters! I am not on long, but wanted to toss out a small game for y'all. This will last until 6 AM Eastern time. That's the same time as Wajas displays up above. Once that time hits, this ends, anyone who posts after will be disregarded. I will have games for you tomorrow to play, so keep an eye out for that. Your task: Everyone has a weird fact about them. What is yours? Include: - Your weird fact. (Keep it pg-13) - Your ID. - Your prize choice. Prizes to choose from: Doodlecorn Fergal Doodlecorn Vinny x5 Aquatic fin of one color (only what's available as prizes) x5 Icelandic feathers of one color (only what's available as prizes) Or a Misc Doodlecorn of choice You can see what is available as prizes by clicking HERE . I will randomly draw a minimum of 10 people to win their prize of choice when this is over. But, you must include your ID and your prize choice to win. Good luck!

View the full article