IcePets.com: Strange Occurrences

TheGamingList

Snowglobe Ice Cube

Something fishy has been going on in the Snowslide Mountains. Many hikers have reported a strange, magical feeling in the mountain air -- and they swear it's not the altitude.

Shellie Mackie Fluffy Mateeni

There has also been an increased presence of Companions wandering in this region. Could these two phenomena be connected, or is it a mere coincidence?

"I know these mountains like the back of my wing, so you can trust me when I say that something in the air has changed recently," Gabrielle of the Snow Jar Igloo insists. "And while I can't quite say what it may be, I believe magic is involved. I can't help but wonder what's in store for the Snowslide Mountains..."

It's probably nothing. But just in case, stay on your toes in the days to come...

Broken Sword Acorn Bomb Moonbeam Gun

We're in for another beefed-up Weapon's Quest weekend! August 6th until August 8th, 23:59:59 IcePets Time, the rewards and opportunities for the Weapons Quest will be doubled. Seize the opportunity while you can!

3023.png

Let's welcome @Elliesaur to the IcePets staff as a Moderator! Remember, to keep up with Staff changes you can visit the Staff Page.

View the full article