Directory of Adoptables

runeowl

I like this idea. @runeowl Would you prefer if the images were filled once you had collected the evolution yourself (like a Pokedex), or if all of them were made visible by default? I'm curious what others have to say about this as well.

Additionally, it would be interesting to be able to search by adoptable artist, too. Maybe that would incentivize more adoptable donations with the idea that people can "showcase" some of their art in that way. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SingSong said:

Would you prefer if the images were filled once you had collected the evolution yourself (like a Pokedex), or if all of them were made visible by default? I'm curious what others have to say about this as well.

I love the idea. I'd probably prefer that images be revealed/filled in once the evolution was collected though. I'm a collector at heart and would enjoy being able to easily track the progress of my collection that way and work towards unlocking as much as I can.

That said, if things were done the other way (all evolutions revealed) I wouldn't really mind. I'd probably avoid checking it too often though. I like to be a little surprised by the outcomes when possible.

Edited by Sparren