Allround Artist for Hire

Info:

Hello :)

My name is Shex, I've been playing online pet and sim games since 2006 and never really grew out of it. I still occasionally enjoy to play, collect and breed on several sites, and I am also fascinated by the game creator community, especially since so many of these games are made by small teams and just regular people.

I just finished studying and my job won't start until late August this year, that leaves me with a lot of time to draw! I've drawn for Novilar in the past and also a couple of small commissions for wolfplaygame, but that was about 3-4 years ago.

I'd love to draw more game art, I don't really have a set style and I can always try to imitate your site's style! My comfort zone is rather realistic, but I enjoy simpler styles or chibis just as much :) 

Things I am comfortable to draw:

animals (especially canines, dragons and dinosaurs, but also felines and fantasy creatures), items, backgrounds, miscellaneous illustrations, chibis, linearts

I'd rather not draw humans because I am simply not good or experienced with them. I can draw items or clothing for human bases though!

Art Examples:

Find a quick overview in my main gallery at https://salon.io/shex

item art

Spoiler

itemsProject4 by ShiggediShex

Item by ShiggediShex

Following Items are commissioned and owned by Novilar:

Amber  by ShiggediShexBear Claw  by ShiggediShexDried Leaves2  by ShiggediShexDragonflyred  by ShiggediShexFern edit by ShiggediShexHackleberries  by ShiggediShexJagged Stone  by ShiggediShexSapling  by ShiggediShexSavannah Grass  by ShiggediShexScarab  by ShiggediShexLimestone  by ShiggediShexOpal  by ShiggediShex

creature art

Spoiler

I did not draw any creature art for pet games yet, so these are all either personal artworks or commissions, not specifically for browser games

photo_2019-03-04_19-35-25.jpg

floofer.PNG

IMG_2472.JPG

19_x_Shex_Collie.jpg

photo_2021-01-03_12-40-42__3_.jpg

20_10_werwolf.jpg

IMG_1329.PNG

Spinosaurus by ShiggediShex

Charity by ShiggediShex

DiKce8wU8AA4o03 by ShiggediShex

Maned Wolf by ShiggediShexDingo by ShiggediShexAfrican Wild Dog by ShiggediShexJackal by ShiggediShexDhole2 by ShiggediShex

background art

Spoiler

Following three backgrounds were commissioned and belong to Folk of Lore

Bg1 by ShiggediShex

Bg2 by ShiggediShex

Bg3 by ShiggediShex

3 by ShiggediShex

Photo 2021-02-13 18-42-00 by ShiggediShex

20-12 YCH Dragon by ShiggediShex

misc

Spoiler

Just some more misc art that didn't fit in any other category, just to give you an idea of what I draw :)

minies_.png

Sketchtember #2 by ShiggediShexIgel by ShiggediShex

Thesleepingfox2 by ShiggediShex

Spike by ShiggediShex

Smaug1 by ShiggediShex

3 by ShiggediShex2 by ShiggediShex1 by ShiggediShex5 by ShiggediShex

Photo 2021-01-03 12-40-38 by ShiggediShex

Photo 2021-01-03 12-40-39 by ShiggediShex

Bjack2 by ShiggediShex

--> info on what I won't draw

Prices:

Prices mostly depend on complexity and detail level/canvas size of your project. To give some averages (in USD):

items: 3-4 for low detail/unshaded; 5-6 for medium detailed, 8+ for detailed items

background art: ~25 for an average detailed background with foreground, middle-ground and background

creature art: really depends on what is needed. Simple lineart would start at 20, a cell-shaded base could be around 40-50

Schedule:

I have one more commission on my list at the moment, but apart from that, I got several hours each day to spend drawing :) Right now that means short turnaround times for you, probably within a couple of days!

telegram (quickest): @shiggedi

discord: Shex#0633

email: shex.arts (at) gmail.com

References:

In the past I've worked mostly for Novilar. Recently I finished background commissions for Faenaria and Folk of Lore, too.

Edited by Shex
added more examples
  • Like 1