Any recent mobile games worth checking out?

Digital

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Callum said:

As said earlier I have gotten back into Game of War I don't know what compels me to play and spend money on that blasted game when I don't ever fight and am constantly shielded anyway haha! @Digital

I played it a while back while I was hospitalized for some surgery, it got me through the hospital stay and recovery at home. I had to uninstall it to avoid spending all my time on it for all that I did was check the constant timers.

Just now, Digital said:

I played it a while back while I was hospitalized for some surgery, it got me through the hospital stay and recovery at home. I had to uninstall it to avoid spending all my time on it for all that I did was check the constant timers.

And my lord it drains your battery like anything - probably even worse so than Pokemon Go! It will use a full charge of my phone within two hours quite easily. 

I have 2 games on my mobile that i'm absolutely addicted to right now.

The first one is Revenge of the Sultans and the other is called Break 100. Both on the iOS app store. Revenge of the Sultans is one of those Forge of Empire type games and is played more long term. Break 100 is for when you are looking to kill a daft 5 minutes.

I installed Board Kings last night but the novelty is already wearing off and I think it'll be deleted soon.