Layout Update & Patreon Bonuses!

Lucille

Howdy all!

First and foremost I wanted to let everyone know that we will be rolling out our new layout this weekend! There might be some hiccups and downtime as a result, but not to worry, we'll get it sorted out. The changes coming with the layout are mostly quality of life and cosmetic fixes that the site has really been hurting for. A more detailed explanation of these changes will be provided in the official release post after the update has launched.

In the meantime, I wanted to draw everybody's attention to our new Patreon bonuses! As a way of saying thank you to our wonderful Patrons, the staff and I have decided to offer some additional bonuses that can be acquired over time. The longer you pledge, the more goodies you will receive! Not yet a patron? That's okay, new patrons start earning as soon as they sign up!

Monthly Appreciation Bonus

Every month that you are a patron builds toward the following rewards. These are accumulative - if you have to pause your pledge you'll start earning where you left off once it resumes.

• 3 Months - Your name added to the credits page on Faenaria.com as a Patreon Supporter. Lifetime bonus.
  • 6 Months - Receive a personal "letter" via PM from your favorite Faenaria character.
  • 9 Months - Your name added to Faenaria's Holiday List. You will receive a digital Christmas card every December. Lifetime bonus.
  • 1 Year - Receive a personalized, handwritten thank you card by mail from Rhowyn on behalf of the staff. Repeats every year on your "pledgiversary".

Lifetime Pledge Bonus

Every dollar you pledge will go toward these rewards. These are accumulative - if you have to pause your pledge you'll start earning where you left off once it resumes. Once you complete the highest milestone the rewards reset, allowing you to continue gaining bonuses. Should we have a need in the future, higher milestones will be added.

• $50 Milestone - Viridian Ticket x2 (CYO avatar item)
  • $100 Milestone - Design a Shop Pet with staff
  • $500 Milestone - Byzantine Ticket (CYO avatar set)
  • $1000 Milestone - Design an FA set with staff (includes a Byzantine Ticket redeemable for a custom coloration of said set)

That's all I have for right now! Please watch for further updates on the new layout!

Edited by Lucille
  • Like 1