Fiocco
LV 8

Hello! I’ve been on and off pet sites and sim games for the past 7 years, and I’ve dabbled between art and writing. 

I decided to mainly pursue art in the end (I will also post my art later on) but right now I would love to be hired as a writer since writing is also something I love doing!

I haven’t been in any official positions yet, but I do enjoy writing short stories as a hobby, and I also did some writing for my own game.

Below are some examples:

1) “You find an apple on the forest floor! You quickly snag the sweet fruit for yourself before the worms get a catch of it.”

2) ”You struggle through the dense vegetation, hacking at any grabbing vines with your trusty machete.”

3) ”This book looks to be ancient. Its leather cover is wasting away and, upon opening it, the pages reek of mold. It’s curiously empty of any words...”

4) “The sun has just broken the horizon, bathing the world in soft morning light. Droplets of dew flash on the field as you trudge your way through the clearing.”

• My pay starts at 5c per word for item descriptions (but the price will lower for longer pieces), however we can easily negotiate :)

• I don’t mind signing any contracts, etc...

• I accept payments through PayPal.

• I can do anything from short item descriptions to >5,000 words stories, as long as I’m given enough time to complete the work!

• I write in British English.

Thank you for any interest :)

Edited by Bravefoot
  • Like 1