Sensipets: Human Avatar Artist

Sensipets

Good afternoon pet site aficionados,

Sensipets is back and we are ramping up to take the virtual pet world by storm. As part of our strategy we are realigning our art and the next big project is our human avatars. If you have experience with creating human avatar bases and features; please respond to this post or contact me with examples and rate.

Really appreciate your time and looking forward to applicants. 

~ Howey

https://www.sensipets.com

swirl_smaller.png

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hey there! Currently am an open schedule full-time commercial artist looking for a new gig this summer. I've worked with multiple devs/teams on multiple projects and games. I may be able to provide the kind of character/avatar work you're looking for, depending on you budget and what kind of style you need (I can adapt and adjust my style on the fly as well) for your petsite -- my freelance post is here for artwork/item reference and I also have an official Artstation portfolio if that suits better for example work.

If you'd like to get in touch with me, feel free to email me at [email protected] or direct message me via Discord under Ibbit#8513 - just let me know you're from TGL in your message!~ ☺️?