Hey, 

I've been around here before, but I'm back to looking for work again. I'm currently open for commissions or work on a website- I've previously worked on Verpets, Spielpets & several others that I've since forgotten as it's been so long. I can make relatively quick turn around, depending on what you need and I'm willing to try about anything. I have previous experience with tattoo designs, linearts, childrens books and some technical drawing. 

Unfortunately I don't have much in the way of a portfolio any more, but keep various things saved here, which I'll upload, or can provide further examples if you let me know what you need! I'll update this as I find more examples, but if you're interested, shoot me a message and we can figure something out. 🙂

Pet art/Overlays: 

Spoiler

vkwOhUW.png K7N6UsH.png img%5D BDVqcfu.pngdVglMM5.png
CZu8trL.pngS4oXq5g.pngJpCDfRi.png1PfeFy9.pngEZwMDdR.png

JHU8yv3.pngkvtti15.pngrZScUnw.pngqR3M46O.pngcy85m5S.png

lzHkwEC.pngqDDOYid.pngSTeb9Wz.pnglm4yJsk.png3csLyKr.png

WBSV4dV.pngjhaMabB.pngFkTFUJg.png

All are varying levels of old-new, but I can try to replicate or work to a pre-existing style!

Items: 

Spoiler

eggbot.png green-warumono-plushie.png my-bloody-valentine.pngred-balkane-plushie.pngsnowman-treats.pngcheepplushie.png

Unfortunately all item examples above are 5-6 years old, as I haven't drawn them in a while. I'd be happy to provide new examples!

Maps: 

Spoiler

71k1bb9.png

Edited by CynicalRaptor
new layout
  • Like 1
  • Hot Stuff 1

Wow, that's some amazing art. Your idea of not much portfolio looks like an impressive display to me. 

ProjectPetsite will be in need of art for the long term, I'll send a PM. Can you also do avatar art?

• I Approve 1

@Claws

Thank you very much! I've been meaning to build a full portfolio for a while, but it's quite a struggle to get the energy to put anything together, haha!

I am always open for PM's and I can certainly try- it's been a long time since I've tried my hand at anything avatar, but I'm always game to try. : D

• Like 1