bear

bear's commissions & art for sale!

hello there!_____________________________________________________________________________

Hi there! I'm happy to do all sorts of drawings. I'm willing to tackle any sort of request to the best of my abilities! 

contact me:

Discord: Bear#0325

email: adoringbear@gmail.com

art for sale____________________________________________________________________________

hCfqPGT.png

Teen Lion pet

ewAjqVs.png

Adult Lion pet

igRPgZB.png

Baby Foxlike pet

rEPrQ9n.png

Teen Foxlike pet

fV1At8v.png

Adult Foxlike pet

hv8zVlX.png

Globe

(all the above items are part of a big set with emotions and diff colors etc, pm/discord me for pricing & more info!)

yioIYRX.png

Random items ($2 each)

past work____________________________________________________________________________

My Portfolio: https://adoringbear.wixsite.com/portfolio

a few previews (you should check out the whole portfolio though!!):

3xyvpcb.pngUah8QbC.pngRJqUQK9.pngDENrkR7.pngUroG5mD.png

important stuff___________________________________________________________________________

You get the .psd and full rights to the work. I ask for the ability to add the work I do for you to my portfolio. 

I accept paypal. 

I allow edits within reason, if I feel it's too big of an edit there may be a fee.

Edited by bear
  • Like 1
  • Star Quality 1

Peppermint
LV 12

I have worked with @bear in the past, and they have always been wonderfully attentive and on point. Some of the art for sale was a project we together on. I would recommend.

Hey @bear! Would love to discuss the chance of working together on projectpetsite! :)

Will send a PM.