Dinocanid

Help with site theme?

I've been having trouble designing a nice looking layout for Wild Souls. The current one is okay, but not at all on-par with most similar sites:

Spoiler

5afd25bb48b3f9f50ab337a650fcbf1c-1.thumb.png.564d3008da01aba228f80f78a61e04a1.png

Home Page as it appears to guests

I can handle the actual CSS part myself, it's just the overall design I'm having trouble with. It's not eye-catching enough and pretty bland.

Would anyone be willing to help by providing sketches of possible layouts? If needed I could pay for some sketches, but my budget is pretty low ($20 max)

Edited by Dinocanid
Most recent screenshot added

I could see what I can do in terms of making some mock up sketches. Are you primarily looking at more of the layout than colors?

• Thanks 1

Yeah, I'm mainly looking at more of the layout. For the colors I wanted to keep the dark look, but I'm open to suggestions for that too.
Thanks for offering to help btw!

Just wanted to let you know I'm still working on it. I really am lacking inspiration. ;d

Just an update that I'm still looking for a layout design! I can also be contacted through Discord (Dinocanid#6171).