Marapets: Doing Covid-19 right

We'd like to give all of our players an update on our plans for the next couple of months here at Marapets. First we'd like to make sure all of our players are safe and well and following the current advice of health and government officials regarding the COVID-19 Pandemic.

This is an extremely stressful and emotional time for many of us and we'd like to make sure Marapets doesn't add to this, so we're pausing our random Weather Events for the next couple of months.

We know that many of you are self isolating and spending much more time at home, so we're working hard to release over a year's worth of planned new content, updates, games, features and rewards in April and May to keep you all entertained (and distracted).

Our annual Easter Egg Hunt will be back in a couple of weeks and we are also bringing back our June badge collecting event for 2020.

Twenty more pets can now wear the Fade Costume.

This was marapet's response yesterday to help keep their users active and online. I meant to post it when I first heard but alas I was too busy. A whole year's worth of planned content? Here is to hoping they don't overtax themselves!

Interesting idea, but like you already mentioned, I think a whole year’s worth of content released in only two months is way too much. What are they going to do after May? Work double time to try to make new stuff up for the rest of the year? 

I personally think it was not needed, or at least not to concentrate all the releases in just two months. Maybe across 6 months would be better?

Especially since experts all over the world are saying the Corona Virus situation will last for many months...

@Bravefoot I do agree completely with not trying to jampack it completely within 2 months due to how long this can all take! As a User opinion though it is super exciting ? Hard seeing both sides of the coin and knowing how badly it could end up as well, haha. I am guessing the staff handpicked the stuff to release and still hold back on some things - for example, you won't necessarily have 3 events going on at the same time. Some of their events can be really long just with one going!

I am thinking it might be mostly items/prizes/games? They've been pumping out new games really fast.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Tinkerbell said:

@Bravefoot I do agree completely with not trying to jampack it completely within 2 months due to how long this can all take! As a User opinion though it is super exciting ? Hard seeing both sides of the coin and knowing how badly it could end up as well, haha. I am guessing the staff handpicked the stuff to release and still hold back on some things - for example, you won't necessarily have 3 events going on at the same time. Some of their events can be really long just with one going!

I am thinking it might be mostly items/prizes/games? They've been pumping out new games really fast.

I just hope the players won’t get too used to having so much new content that they’ll expect that for all time to come! ?