Hello all! I'm so glad I found this site, I know it is going to be an excellent resource for us as we develop our game. Lorwolf is a browser-based pet rpg game currently in development. Players will be able to breed, collect, level, and bond with their own pack of Lorwolves as they explore the chaotic lands of Loria. Our game will feature rewarding level progression, exciting battles, a comprehensive breeding system, and a world full of locations and rich histories to explore. 

As of now, we are finished with all of the character models we will have for release, I just need to create all of the different layers for all of the different patterns. Once that is done, our first demo will be ready! For now, here are some sneak peaks and mockups of what we have in store for Lorwolf. Be sure to follow us on Tumblr if you'd like to see our progress! 

Background.jpg

tumblr_pz0sb4SS8H1yqtnh9o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pz84xsiCHE1yqtnh9o1_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pzh2zahzxX1yqtnh9o1_r1_1280.jpg

Edited by JimJim

• 1 month later...

Our demo is now available! Head on over to Lorwolf.com/demo and create your ideal wolf! 

How it Works
Lorwolf is supported on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices, so feel free to use whichever you prefer. The first step is to choose a Breed (right now only Lupin, Jocol, and Kit are available). From there, you can customize your wolf’s gender, age, and appearance. For a little creative jumpstart, click “Randomize,” which will assign a random choice to all of the options. Once you are happy with your creation, hit Save Image! 

Sharing Your Wolves
Help us see your beautiful wolves by tagging #Lorwolf on social media. You can also join in the conversation on Discord where we will host a wolf-share channel. 

Bugs and Questions
We are hoping to squash any bugs that might appear in this demo before our alpha release. If you see any bugs, such as missing layers, leaky colors, phantom accents, broken links, etc. or have any questions, please send an email to [email protected] or post on our bug-reports Discord channel. 

Moonsblessings, we hope you enjoy the demo!

Edited by JimJim

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This looks so amazing ?

I absolutely LOVE any games with wolf/canines, so this is right up my street!

One little question: when entering the fanart for the alpha key competition, where do I post it and tag it? Do I have to enter it on Discord? Twitter? Or even here? ?

4 minutes ago, Bravefoot said:

This looks so amazing ?

I absolutely LOVE any games with wolf/canines, so this is right up my street!

One little question: when entering the fanart for the alpha key competition, where do I post it and tag it? Do I have to enter it on Discord? Twitter? Or even here? ?

Thank you so much Bravefoot!! That’s a great question, so you can enter in artwork on Twitter, Tumblr, or both! You just need to tag the artwork with #Lorwolf so we can find you. We would love to see your work on discord as well! Just know that I am counting all artwork entry tickets only on Tumblr or Twitter. I hope that answered your question! 

9 minutes ago, JimJim said:

Thank you so much Bravefoot!! That’s a great question, so you can enter in artwork on Twitter, Tumblr, or both! You just need to tag the artwork with #Lorwolf so we can find you. We would love to see your work on discord as well! Just know that I am counting all artwork entry tickets only on Tumblr or Twitter. I hope that answered your question! 

Answered it perfectly, thank you very much!

Time to login into my Twitter account that I haven’t used in years ??

• Like 1