Considering Sale of www.CelestialEquine.com

Vix

I have found myself having less and less time to devote to www.celestialequine.com which has lead me to consider selling the game.

About the game

Celestial Equine is a browser-based fantasy equine SIM for all ages! Basic game-play is completely free, but upgraded features are available in our special Cash Shop. Players can create their own fantasy horses, compete in shows, battle, and breed to create unique genetics. Celestial Equine features 18 unique worlds, which are unlocked through game-play. Each world houses unique breeds, shops, clubs, competitions, mini games, and more! With so many interesting features, players can choose to focus on a single game-play aspect, or attempt to master multiple areas of the game! Whether a player is interested in breeding unique genetics, playing mini-games, or winning competitions, Celestial Equine users are sure to be amazed!

Here is a quick breakdown of the game's current features:

• Standard registration/login/credential retrieval
  • Forum/Chat
  • Breeding system
  • Horse Sale System
  • Private Messages
  • Player Reviews + Rewards
  • Random Events
  • Upgraded Gameplay
  • Battle System
  • Competition System
  • Clubs (not currently enabled, but completed)
  • Quests
  • Advanced Admin Panel
  • Cash Shop (Paypal Integration)
  • Discord Server Integration
  • Moderator System
  • Unreleased art/items

I am proud to say the game has been profitable for the last two years and does currently support itself. There are a few bugs lingering around the game that I have not been able to get fixed due to a lapse in a full time developer. I would also consider a partner with the appropriate buy-in as I do love CE, but I simply cannot devote as many hours as it needs to be successful. Serious buyers/potential partners can contact me through private message here or via Discord (Mae #0107). I am happy to share AdSense revenue, Paypal Revenue, and our current game stats through private conversation!

Thank you!

Edited by Vix
Added financial information

• 7 months later...