Writer Available For Work

Hello! I’ve been on and off pet sites and sim games for the past 7 years, and I’ve dabbled between art and writing. 

I decided to mainly pursue art in the end (I will also post my art later on) but right now I would love to be hired as a writer since writing is also something I love doing!

I enjoy writing short stories as a hobby, and I also did some writing for my own game or for friends.

———————————————————

Below are some examples:

1) “You find an apple on the forest floor! You quickly snag the sweet fruit for yourself before the worms get a catch of it.”

2) ”You struggle through the dense vegetation, hacking at any grabbing vines with your trusty machete.”

3) ”This book looks to be ancient. Its leather cover is wasting away and, upon opening it, the pages reek of mold. It’s curiously empty of any writing...”

4) “The sun has just broken the horizon, bathing the world in soft morning light. Droplets of dew flash on the field as you trudge your way through the clearing.”

———————————————————

PRICE INFORMATION:

• For any questions or budget worries, we can easily talk and negotiate things over. Feel free to message me anytime :D

For short writing jobs, my rate will be at 5 cents per word (so it’s worth my time), whilst for longer pieces of work the rate will lower, again depending just HOW long. 

Quick examples:

- For 5 item descriptions, I will ask for $5. They’ll be around 10-20 words each.

- For 5 explore descriptions, I will ask for $10. They’ll be around 20-35 words each.

- For a mini story around 500 words =  $25 (5c per word)

- For a story around 2,000 words = $40  (2c per word)

For a more detailed count:

- A writing job up to 499 words= 5c per word

- A writing job between 500 and 1,499 words= 3c per word

- A writing job between 1500 and 4,999 = 2c per word.

- For anything more than 5,000 words please message me.

———————————————————

I ask for a minimum order of $10 at a time!

———————————————————

• I don’t mind signing any contracts, etc...

• I accept payments through PayPal.

• I can do anything from short item descriptions to >5,000 words stories, as long as I’m given enough time to complete the work!

• I write in British English.

———————————————————

Thank you for any interest :)

Edited by Bravefoot
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...