Pepper-Head

Game Assets Commissions (OPEN)

Sprout
LV 4

Pssmalllogo by Pepper-Head
pepperishstudio@gmail.com | pepperishstudio.com | Twitter, IG, FB: @pepperishstudio

Check Commission Que ]

HOW IT WORKS
After the commission details are approved, I'll have you sign a contract that outlines expectations for me as well as usage rights for the assets.
I balance commissions between my full-time job. Let me know if you have a deadline you'd like me to work with!
Payments handled via Invoices on Paypal.

I provide sketches (sometimes more than one per item) for approval before finalizing assets.

All assets listed in this thread are examples of previous commissions.

---------------------

ITEMS  - $5 per item, $0.25 per basic recolor
Currently looking to do cell shaded, toony, and semirealistic
You will receive the full & resized images.

romanticwings.pngcuddlygrungerplush.pngcompaniondeed.png shortswithbelt-khaki.pngKuspa by Pepper-HeadBucketofdartfrogsr by Pepper-HeadCookiecharmr by Pepper-HeadJarofhoneyr by Pepper-HeadFemalepotionr by Pepper-HeadMalepotionr by Pepper-Head

Breakintovendingmachinemin by Pepper-HeadClimbguardtowermin by Pepper-HeadJanitorsclosetmin by Pepper-HeadRobarcademin by Pepper-Head  3 by Pepper-Head2 by Pepper-Head1 by Pepper-Head
Leathercollar by Pepper-HeadNyloncollar by Pepper-HeadNylonleash by Pepper-HeadNaturespawietybagchicken by Pepper-Head

---------------------

BADGES  - $10 per icon for 'Toony', $15 for semi-realistic rendering* (lacking examples)
You will receive the full & resized images.
I can also convert these to vectors at no charge!

Beta1 by Pepper-HeadKs1 by Pepper-HeadLogo1 by Pepper-Head

---------------------

ANIMATED AVATARS - Starting at $2.50 per avatar
You must supply the art, though I can add a basic pattern or gradient background.
You will receive a final animated gif file. Can resell.
Freizlingavatar by Pepper-Head Torncuddlieavatar by Pepper-Head Family by Pepper-Head Worm by Pepper-Head Rockcollector by Pepper-Head

---------------------

CHARACTER ICONS - $20 Bust/Icon or $40 Fullbody
Have a NPC or even personal character that you'd like an icon for? Look no further - I love doing these!
Icon #001 - Caliber by Pepper-HeadFable Icon by Pepper-HeadIcon #002 - Siren by Pepper-HeadIcon #003 - Golden Wisdom by Pepper-Head

ILLUSTRATIONS / OTHER - Message or Email for a quote
Looking for something else? I'd love to hear!
You can find more of my work on PepperishStudio.com

---------------------

Thank you for looking!

Edited by Pepper-Head
  • Like 2
  • I Approve 1

Sprout
LV 4

Bumping this up!

Just got back from the dealership and they tacked on another couple hundred dollars :/

If your commission is valentines day related, I can still guarantee it by tomorrow!

EDIT: 

Keeping these open until the end of Feb, when I may adjust prices / availability.

Edited by Pepper-Head

Unknown
LV 6

Hey Pepper, do you draw semi-realistic items like these ones?

horse-muesli.pngitem-hay.pngitem-bucket.pngitem-barrow-full.png
seeds-barley.pngseeds-carrot.pngraw-salt.pngraw-iron.png

I could use more items for Horse Reality, the artist who drew these is drawing in a different style now and doesn't do items anymore. So I'm looking for someone else who could do this :) 

Sprout
LV 4

@Deloryan - I'd be happy to! These are the closest examples I have on hand. :)

Feel free to shoot me a message and we can discuss what you need further!

Nyloncollar by Pepper-HeadLeatherleash by Pepper-HeadNaturespawietybagchicken by Pepper-Head

Edited by Pepper-Head

Sprout
LV 4

Bump! I've edited the thread to reflect a more ongoing commissions que. I've also updated with some fresh examples! :blush: 

Ahh, I don't need any art, but I just wanted to say I love your work! Also super happy to see some artistic branding. Always good to see! 

Good luck!

• Like 1

Sprout
LV 4

Thank you so much @Elm !!! <3 Your work is fantastic as well (I drool over your botanical items, gosh!)

It's been such a fun process developing branding for myself. I appreciate the comment on it! :)

Sprout
LV 4

Commission Announcements for the Summer of 2018

* I have graduated with my BFA in Illustration🎉

Have a commission with me or want to check its status? I've added a link to the first post so you can Check My Commission Que!

I will be on a vacation from the 20th-26th and cannot guarantee updates during this time.

My current que is pretty full for what I can handle, however I may accept a small commission (item batch, character design, etc) to be done by the end of the month once my current que is cleared.

* In July and August, I will hopefully be full-time at my day job, but Illustration is my passion and I wish to prioritize building up that work! If you are looking to get some commission work done, please reach out to me for a quote and I can schedule you in!

Thanks for reading, and I hope everyone is enjoying their summer! 

❤️ 

Unknown
LV 3

Hello there!

I'm sorry if I missed something, but just wanted to ask; do your prices include the license for commercial use? :)

Sprout
LV 4

@mariell Hey there, thanks for asking! The prices above do not include commercial rights. I base that off the intended usage of the art, and what type of asset or illustration it is. Feel free to send me a message with some more details, and I can give you a quote! :)

Sprout
LV 4

Commission Announcements for Late Summer

Hello everyone!

I recently got promoted into a management position at my retail job... which means full time!!! I still want to actively take commissions, I just need a little time to balance and get used to it. My current que is full and I hope to clear up most of it by the end of next week, but I am accepting inquiries for work to be started at the end of this month.

In fact, I'm looking to pay off $8,000 on my student loans by January 2019 when my grace period ends. My Commissions Trello has been updated to reflect that goal and my progress so far!

I appreciate everyone's patience and interest in my work ❤️