Hello :)

I am wonderin if anyone of you plays Ark: Survival Evolved? I love that game, although I am not very happy with the latest "flyer nerf". But overall it is already one of my all-time favorites. Even it is still early access and only around for about 1 1/2 years.

Does anyone else play it? What style do you play? (PvP EvP) Do you have your own server? Do you have Scorched Earth too? What is your favorite part of the game? And most important: What is your favorit dinosaur?

I got this game a year or two ago and it was incredible! Didn't play it, but my friend did for a while. She hasn't since then, though. I bet they've made tremendous progress. Glad to hear about it.

Edited by Hare

It is literally the best (PC) game I've ever played. It has so many features and so many unique ways to play it. I am a bit worried about the recent flyer nerf and hope that finally the devs are doing "the right" thing. 
I already played 300+ hours and I am not a person with much time for gaming. So this pretty much shows how much I adore this game. :) Dinosaurs are awesome! If I have more time, I'd made another browser game. Guess which topic? :D:D So many ideas, so less time :(