GMO Humanoid Adopts Travel Post

Demona

Hello everyone! Ive been looking somewhere decent to expand my advertising! 

I have been recommended to this site by the amazing Regnant herself, whom has been very patient and understanding with me! I cannot thank her enough.

About GMO adopts:

Visit GMO Adopts here!

we are a small but thriving community of about 16-20 members so far, who are very kind and active! Right now i am the only one working on the site, with my friend Mad Hyena helping with ideas and the archive! Right know everything is running smoothly! I am in dire need of an explore/battle system of ANY complexity! I an not picky right now as anything to make my community more interactive and enjoyable is a gift. I am also looking for someone to help me with item images! Nothing extravagant, just little (by little i mean from 80x80 to 250x250 max) images to go with drop items.

Here are some of my beans dropping by to say hello!

Spoiler

dcxbrjv-8b547a96-8763-4086-8146-d6adc0cd

dcxbrlv-597c8477-be5a-4a3e-b620-1fa45f7d

dd06jrk-94ad4c14-e412-4658-8b65-b71b6e1d

i also am in dire need of someone to help me run the site! 

Here are some of the things i need! You can answer them here or fill out a google form for privacy.

Looking for:
Sports Director
Kennel Manager
Show Judge
Playroom Monitor

How to apply: fill out this form!

Position Applying for:
# of GMO's Owned: (ignore this if you are new!)
Website Account Name: (please put your GMO adopts name & ID and whatever site you found this from!)
Amount of time you can put in: (please also state your time zone if you can :)
Why do you want this position?

What will you do in this position?

Say someone is bullying you into trying to give them an item or service. How do you react to the situation?

There is an arguement starting on your thread. How do you deal with it?

Someone  is starting to get into your personal business or threatens to expose something personal about you. What do you do?

Last but not least, What will you bring to the team?

<h3>please answer these honestly. when this site gets a little bigger and the extra hands are needed, i plan on setting aside money to pay staff. if i decline your application i will provide the most detailed explanation as to why. if it is because a spot is filled, feel free to message someone in charge of the position and see if they need help. do NOT bug them about it!! do not give a pity story or some excuse to bully your way into getting a position. it will not work. dont go boast about how you got a position and someone didnt either, because that is just as mean and annoying. if there is issues with who is staff and who is not, I personalty will address the situation. 

Google drive form: Google Form

Thank you! I hope to see some new faces soon!

I have one big recommendation, have a front and center forum dedicated to information about what the heck this is, visible to unregistered users. Just a cursory glance, I see something that looks like an event, places, updates, and general user chat area, but NO INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT THIS EVEN IS.