Hiii allll !

Virgil One

So, I've been posting on TGL and using it as a resource but I've never really introduced myself! My name is Virgil and I am a lover of virtual animals! I absolutely enjoy watching/talking nba basketball, and enjoy playing video games (although I'm not really caught up with what's hip right now). I do talk a lot in social circles (in person) but on the internet I am a bit more reserved. My greatest goal in life I hope to achieve is to someday be able to wake up at any time and not feel the pressure of having to report in to work so that I don't get fired XDD. For the past few years, I've been involved in this game project and boy o boy can I say its been extremely fun, challenging and eye opening.  Having to work on an idea of 4-6 weeks, toss it out, rinse and repeat and working within a team has been an incredible experience. Though I do feel like this year, the project has turned a serious corner.  Nice to meet you all, and don't be shy and say hello if you feel like it!

• Like 3