I just wanted to say something...

Lauren

192565602_Daavatar2019.jpg.6ec4e4cf512def7dbe05dcd2f1971d25.jpg

I have been involved with making art for pet sites since I was in high school, and I'm 27 years old now. IRL, even with a college degree in art, I'm finding it difficult to find any kind of job that helps me to feel happy and makes use of my passion. It has been difficult, and I worked several boring jobs for five years. I was recently let go from my last job of 1.5 years (not for a bad reason) and I decided to come back here after all these years.

I have been met with nothing but positivity, wonderful people, and WORK!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to you guys, and to TGL, for giving me a place to come to. I really appreciate you guys, and I think you are all super nice and fun! You are all so passionate, and you're all working on amazing things. It warms my heart and makes my inner little nerd kid happy. God bless y'all! If you ever need someone to talk to or you just want to be friends, please feel free to add me on Discord! Kerpow#4917

I ❤️ TGL!

I need this bumper sticker, BTW.

Edited by Lauren

14 minutes ago, Claws said:

I'm grateful you're here with us, can't wait to see what you create in projectpetsite! Looking forward to working with such a positive person. ^_^ 

Thank you so much! I look forward to working with you too! ❤️❤️❤️ 

• Thanks 1