Hiring (Lead) Developer for Horse Reality

Deloryan

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a (lead) developer (or two) for Horse Reality. It's getting too big for me alone! You will be taking the project that once started as a hobby to the next level.
Fixing those nasty bugs and glitches, and work on features that we've thought of for ages, but didn't have the time (or knowledge) to create.

There is A LOT planned for the game. I want to make the game responsive, add an extra server for Germany, would love to create drag/drop maps for the users so they can build their own stables and much more. All of that requires a lot of code, thinking and time, so having an extra developer would really help!

What are you going to do?

• Fix bugs and glitches
  • Review and update old code
  • Make the website more secure
  • Create new features to the game
  • Thoroughly test newly added code
  • If possible, update/upgrade the server from time to time

Required knowledge: 

• PHP,
  • AJAX,
  • MySQL,
  • Javascript (mostly jQuery)
  • GIT workflow
  • Terminal

Pre:

• Linux
  • SASS
  • Server management skills
  • Podio (platform to keep track of everything)
  • Horse and/or genetics lover! 

When you're going to work with us, you'll need to sign an NDA and I'd like to have a video call with you via skype or slack (view some of the code you've written before, learn more about you, etc). I love to see who I'm going to work with ;D 

What do you get in return?
A bunch of devoted people who want to work with you and who are always willing to help out. We try to think of solutions as much as we can and have a positive vibe and attitude.
If you love to code and don't like the hassle of communicating with the game community, we have your back! We have quite some moderators and community managers to handle that part for you. 

If this interests you, please send the following to [email protected]:

• resumé
  • motivation
  • your monthly fee based on the number of days per week you'd be available.

• 4 weeks later...