Seeking Logo Artist

Anoua

So I want to get a proper logo done for Eliyo and am looking for a logo artist. I do not 100% know what I want, so someone who can do concepts and work with my ideas to get a concept we are satisfied with would be needed. I want a full sized logo that says the name (Eliyo) as well as a smaller simplified version.

I am really not sure what I want, but would like to incorporate the crystal we have been using already somehow, perhaps being the main for the smaller icon, and the i dot for the bigger one? The shape of the crystal can be played with though, since the one there is really just a temporary pulling from other crystal items we had for other purposes. The crystal should have the blue tones that are used now which should be incorporated somehow. We have talked about the letters being more wooden and so tan, but that was just an idea. But we like the idea of using natural elements since that suits the world.

• 4 weeks later...