Digital

New Adoptable: The Worm Cat!

Peppermint
LV 12

Just in time for harvest, when the pumpkin fields are ripe with nice big orange pumpkins... the Worm Cat's INVADE!!

These adorable(?) little worm like creatures only come up during the harvest season. As such they will only be available in the Store until November 5th, after which they will be gone until next year. You better get your egg while you can!

@Members @Programmer @Writer @Artist @Game Owner

• Love It! 1
  • I Approve 1

Bolti
LV 6

Awesome, thank you so much for the new adopt @Digital and @Ouli ! Can't wait to hatch mine :) 

Unknown
LV 1

Aaaah I'm so happy! I love the way they've been presented and I'm just so happy to see them!
Hope everyone has fun wit their Worm Cats! Thaaanx!

Butterscotch
LV 9

Oh wow, not sure I am going to like this or not, but kind of exciting to see what it's going to look like. Ah I have too many I need to advance still.

Peppermint
LV 12
4 hours ago, Anoua said:

Oh wow, not sure I am going to like this or not, but kind of exciting to see what it's going to look like. Ah I have too many I need to advance still.

The idea behind this one was more of a Halloween/creepy one.

Butterscotch
LV 9

@Digital Exactly. So not critiquing negatively, just not necessarily my favorite type of critters. A good choice for the season though and it is lots of others peoples favorites. And either way it's fun to get new ones. :)

Unknown
LV 1

@Anoua
That's totally fine! Art is very subjective. I would be very surprised to hear everyone likes it.
It's meant to be a bit gross (but somehow kinda cute) so  I'm quite happy with a mixed response. Meheheh~