Digital

The "Let's get to know each other" thread

Unknown
LV 1

Level 23

Female

Where are you from? South Carolina

I am starting a small gaming company! Working on my first game.

planning on going Air Force soon enough though.

How many pets (and/or) kids you have: two dogs, three cats, two geckos, fish, and six snakes.

I'm April,  a 20+ years old with qualifications in art, ICT and games design. I hope to start up my own game whilst I'm not in university or working (due to health and personal issues) and eventually I plan on going on to study psychology and criminology.

Edited by April

Unknown
LV 1

How old you are. 50

What your gender is. Female

Where you live (can be general or exact). Dallas, Texas

What you do / What you are studying. I'm a homemaker atm but learning C# and Unity (to help a friend with their game). Making a game has been a back-burner dream of mine since pong. Literally. My mom worked at Texas Instruments so even in the late 70s I was learning snippets of DOS from the programmers there. I've always been interested in programming but life just took me other directions. Now that I have time, I'm going to see if I can figure out how to make that game I'm always dreaming about it my head.

How many pets (and/or) kids you have. I have one dog (Boxer/Lab mix) and one daughter, the best thing I've done so far. :P

• I Approve 1

• How old you are. 20
  • What your gender is. Female
  • Where you live (can be general or exact). Alberta, Canada
  • What you do / What you are studying. I'm a 3D modeler and a Illustrator
  • How many pets (and/or) kids you have. 3 Cats, and 300+ gallons worth of fish/invertebrate in multiple tanks
Edited by Coroax

Unknown
LV 0

How old you are: 23!

What your gender is: Female

Where you live: California

What you do: I'm a youtuber with my fiance under a different name but also do a lot of art & commission sales on deviantart under this name! On youtube we do different things such as animations, let's plays, speed drawings, etc. But for this brand we do lots of cute art, sell adoptables, take commissions, and work on plenty of creative projects where virtual pets are involved!!!

How many pets do you have: 1 sweet and nervous chihuahua! Though living with our friends, they have 2 cats and 1 shiba inu as well!

• How old you are. I'm apparently turning 33 this year. I don't know how that happened.
  • What your gender is. Female
  • Where you live (can be general or exact). Norway
  • What you do / What you are studying. I'm a children/young adult librarian beside game runner
  • How many pets (and/or) kids you have. Two cats and two chinchillas, and a tiny arm of dust bunnies

Unknown
LV 1
  • How old you are. Over 21
  • What your gender is. Female
  • Where you live (can be general or exact). Florida
  • What you do / What you are studying. I am currently going to school part-time for Computer/Electrical Engineering. I also recently got hired as a security guard, although I haven't officially started yet.
  • How many pets (and/or) kids you have. I do not have any kids, but I do have two rats and two dogs.