Missing In Action: PaulSonny

@Pepper-HeadI've already paid him in full, so there is no balance left now. When there was $300 balance left he refused to release the code until I paid him what was owed. Then, come to find out it wasn't even finished so he held it hostage, I pressed for an emergency fundraiser, got everyone hyped up, and he disappeared and left me with, pardon my language here, but half-assed work is the only way to put it. Like you, I do want to be understanding and not harsh, but agree none of this is okay. I'm so sorry so many people were left holding the bag. :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Well I'm beyond the point of protection from Paypal to open up a dispute it seems. Thankfully I wasn't paid up too far ahead without work, but the time lost on my project is more devastating than the money at this point.

I hope others have better luck!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He randomly popped up again about two months ago looking for work....I made the mistake of indulging and am out a little under $300. ARG! He has vanished on me before, but I have NEVER experienced paying him and being left high and dry.