Seeking staff members for a virtual pet site

Ittermat

Hello! Im searching for staff members for my in progress virtual pet site! Im hoping to find people who will work for free (as even I dont make money off my site)

You need to be reliable for one, willing to help/volunteer and wanting us to succeed as much as us creating the site want to succeed!

You also must be at least 15-16+

Even if you only "work" part time thats fine too! Any help is appreciated!

For the list of open positions please go here!

Currentstaffpositions1_zpsan66a628.png

I am also looking for moderators to help keep an eye on things- but I only give those positions to people I really trust so you need to prove yourself first ^^

You can either email me at [email protected] or pm me here on the forum, or reply to this topic...either one!

Thanks and have a great day!

Atrocitylogo1fullsmallersmaller.png

pardonourdustbasic.png

Habibimale1fixed1.png

• 3 months later...

@Ittermat Hey there, I wanted to have a poke at this despite it being...pretty late and I don't know how active you are on these forums anymore. I don't think I have enough time as of yet to be part of your staff team, but if you want someone to talk to about your site whether it's to give feedback on ideas or bouncing ideas off of each other and what not feel free to message me. 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...