title.png

(Please do not post your personal information here, always contact me through direct messages for inquires )

Hello! I'm Maricela Ugarte, also known as (Chutkat) over the interwebs~
I've been a freelance illustrator for quite a while and have worked on several online and mobile games for companies all over the world by doing creature design, background art and assets. I have also won several awards for illustration, two of the most recent ones were the "Illustrators of the Future 32" and "World Challenge by Grafolio".  If you have any question, feel free to send me a message! I'm pretty accessible. :)
I speak English and Spanish Fluently and I can have basic conversations in Japanese. (In case one of these is your main language)

Website | Games Portfolio | Linkedin | Deviantart |Tumblr | Pixiv

Commercial Rate for beginner projects / individuals: $20 USD / hour  | Or hire me a whole month for 120 hours of work for $1800 USD

If you'd like a quote for your illustration or project, feel free to send me a note!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Illustrations
Non-Commercial Price & Overall Information: http://chutkat.com/commission/

commissions_open.thumb.jpg.6350f013f5c0eee5bded216216036ff8.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Background Art

towerofpri.thumb.jpg.c1fb4034e481f0353bf385011307cd3c.jpg

Creature Design

saylua_pets.thumb.jpg.a2ec5668bc89be3c39633b082fb45b83.jpg

Assets

12.thumb.jpg.f05687bf0127413783c7ad0440dd35fd.jpg

eqcetera_Buildings.thumb.jpg.d40010659b5be96e4b06dc3d09cf295e.jpg

Thankyou very much for reading!

(Please do not post your personal information here, always contact me through direct messages for inquires )

________________________________________________________________________________

Asset Packs

0d496462-1dde-4127-9684-cf20bdac2b6d_sca

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/35255

I forgot to add, I have a 2d  asset pack in the unity store. It costs $30 and it comes with around 100 tiles that you can use to build your own world. I need to revamp it soon, but as far as I know, when I revamp it you get access to the updates. These can be used outside of unity as well I think, since it includes the png files.

Games I've worked on:  The Tower of Princess, Shall we Date: Wizardess Heart, Clanheart, Dapper-Owl, Saylua, Horse Reality, Eqcetera, Mis Otros Yo, Pulso Nocturno.

Edited by chutkat
Small update to add marketplace packages
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, SingSong said:

Beautiful work. Those Tower of Princess backgrounds are lovely. 

Thank you! They were for a Japanese rpg mobile game. Unfortunately I cannot show the full images, which is why they're cropped and watermarked. ;A;

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to mention that I've worked with Maricela a lot (for the art for Saylua), and she's been an absolute dream to work with. Not only is her work quality absolutely stunning, but she is one of the most reliable and communicative artists I have ever commissioned! I feel like Maricela often goes above and beyond in making sure I am satisfied with the work I've commissioned. Plus she's super sweet and friendly! 

I would absolutely recommend her for anyone looking for an artist. I feel extremely fortunate to have gotten the chance to work with Maricela. :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...