Jump to content

Leaderboard


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation since 03/22/20 in all areas

  1. 1 point
    Not just a backup - but also off site or at least off server. Because if you lose your server, then you would lose your backups and wouldn't be able to recover. I know with IcePets, if we lose the server, it would take less than a day or so to recover from where we left off, all code is kept off server in source control, as well as all assets!
  2. 1 point
    Hello all! I'll add more as inspiration hits. Available for commissions - please PM me for more details (and examples)! All art be provided in .SAI, .PSD, and .PNG formats. All payments through Paypal, please. Elemental Eggs (300x300px) - $25 USD Tulip Plush (300x300px - 3 recolors; additional recolors add $0.25 USD each) - $4 USD Assorted Vegetables (200x200px - 13 unique images + 5 recolors) - $40 USD (Bell Peppers, Butternut Squash, Turnip, Parsnip, Potato, Pumpkin, Zucchini, Sweet Potato, Mushroom, Carrot, Eggplant, Onions, Tomato)
  3. 1 point
    Hey guys, I'm Maxim, a PHP developer at heart, that dabbles in front-end work, in the past I have worked on modular gaming and to be honest I miss working on a game. Due to recent events my schedule cleared up quite a bit, meaning I'm available to work on new projects. I've written a tutorial series on how to implement the pokemon battle system in VueJS (mainly to teach VueJS specific concepts): https://medium.com/@maximkerstens/vue-js-explained-through-pokemon-ac49516ba5d3 My website contains most links that showcase some of my work: https://happydemon.dev/ Skills PHP 7+ Imagick/GD Laravel Javascript (ES2015+), VueJS, NodeJS Web sockets (real-time communication front-end/back-end) Server setup CI/CD setup (code deployment) Work process Send me a message or a mail that outlines the project you would like me to work on, to get the ball rolling. If we click we can start outlining the work that needs to be done and divide it into tasks. I'll add time estimates to the tasks so we can start planning in work Lastly I'll send out a quote for the initial month, once it's approved I'll start work I would prefer to get 30% of the quote up front, while the remaining 70% can be paid after the work has been finalised and validated. Pricing Depending on the size and duration of the project I can offer hourly rates between $35 and $50, depending on the volume of work. Communication I live in Belgium (UTC+1), however I will do my best to match up part of my schedule so we'll both be online on the same time. I'm happyDemon#5070 on discord, I'll also give out my e-mail address after the initial intake, skype is also an option.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.